Monday, July 18, 2011

Yard Sales are week-ends great past time !

 A week-end without yard sales is like a day without CHOCOLATE ! When your an addict like me. Over the years I've found some fabulous trinkets, bargains,treasures and found some piece of my childhood on a yard sale table or flea market. Something just keeps me looking ! This summer I found some great things .My first was this three piece lamp set ! I love it , all I need are the shades which I will have to purchase new but my $ 5.00 was well spent!

 We've been on the search  for a nice bistro table and chairs for our small sundeck . I haven't found one yet but there is always time ! I did however find this really cozy chair I can relax on the deck with  for just $10.00

 AHH hummm,... CASSIE !! She thinks it's really comfy too.

I like this little stain glass ornament . It has a dragon fly hanging above the iris. Cost - $1.00. In the back grown is a shot of my memory bottle of Terry and my week-end get away in PEI

 This was brand new ! And only $4.99. I know , I know -- not so cheap but I though it was worth the price. It has a bottle of freshener inside and the scent climbs the reeds to scent your home . Pretty !

I absolutly love this find! It's a figurine of " Miss Susan" ,by Paragon . It was only $10.00. I have been searching the internet trying to find a value on it but I haven't found it yet. I find it hard to find the value of certain thing on the net. I need a collectors price guide ! I did find the value of my " Goodie two shoes" that is in the case behind her. and let me say ! I am protecting this girl !

 Terry didn't go away empty handed. He collects things about trains .This picture is so nice to and only $2.00
Well, there are my finds for this week . I have the week-end off work so look out flea markets , Brenda's on the loose. Weatherman please be kind to Brenda !  Pretty PLEASE !!!

1 comment:

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

I love all your finds! Yard Sales are the best! Angie xo