Monday, July 4, 2011

Today is my Birthday ! gonna have a good time!

Well, what a birthday I had this year . Turning 55 is not all bad, My body sure feels it sometimes , but other times I'm still a kid at heart. My boyfriend spoiled me all day on Saturday. He took me to yard sales , which I might add I love to do !
He got me whatever I wanted to get, Oh boy I could have had fun with that but I was good.

 Terry got me this cute little shelf with hearts to match some of the others I have. I Love it ! Then I found this cute snowman , I know Christmas in July ! But  I couldn't help it .

After our yard sales we took in Applebee's in Clayton Park. It was very good. Thanks Babe !

 The next day wich was my actual birthday, July 3 rd. 
We headed for the Annapolis valley where I grew up
It is beautiful there,I miss it !

Of course I went to my mums where we always take a stroll through her yard and look at her plants.

Mum has a tomato plant growing from a bag !

The yellow roses of Fran Clow Heights

Wild roses, I love the smell!



 The pheony are pretty


Her holly bush is full of holly berries this year!



I wonder if there are ticks here! Mum says there isn't ,, Lets hope so !



Mums place


The bird house
   

Mum loves to show off her gardens !

Hey look who's here ! Hubert Cromberdale.

Here we are , trying to play crocett. I think that is how it's spelled. We couldn't keep the rules of the game straight so we made up our own rules !

Mum and Yvon bought me this chocolate cake !

Happy birthday to me ! lol

My sister Nancy !

I like my new haircut

6 red, 0 green !

Step Dad Yvon would loved to be playing washer toss with us but he loved watching !

Sandy Girl !

Tyler and Violet

Peek a boo

Terry and Santa ! Hey you have my shirt on!Sooo this is your summer home ! ummmm I would like a new train set this year , lol

Thanks Terry , mum ,yvon ,Nancy , Peter, Violet and Tyler for making this a special day ! A wonderful birthday!

No comments: