Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's a new day !

Well, It's certainly new to me ! After living in the valley area of Nova Scotia my entire life ,things change unexpectedly sometimes.I met my personal challenge of closing a business I owned and operated in Wolfville for 15 years . One of the hardest things I ever had to do, but things were out of my control. Now the search was on to build a new life . My search brought me here to this place, Bedford . My boyfriend suggested I try and find work in the city, something that I would never have done on my own. I am so glad that I followed his lead. We now live in Bedford and share a cute apartment, my new job is close and it is starting to feel like home. Although I will always call my home in the valley , HOME . This is the next best thing.

Enjoy my video !

No comments: